- Is VidAngel Legal? YouTube video by VidAngel (November 29, 2016). Discusses censorship, The Family Movie Act, Law suits against filtering companies, Decryption, Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), Fair Use, The last stand for filtering streaming movies. (Humorous and informative.) Recommendations for taking action.
Sale of ISP Data
Congress Approve Sale of ISP Data
- In favor of the decision
- Against the decision
- Senate Moves to Permanently Kill the FCC's Broadband Privacy Rules by Consumer Reports posted on Fox News. (March 23, 2017)
- House Votes to Let Internet Providers Sell User Browsing Data Without Consent by Steven Nelson for U.S. News and World Report (March 28, 2017).
- Somewhat Neutral?
- Trump Signs Measure to Let ISPs Sell Your Data Without Consent by Alex Johnson for NBC News (April 23, 2017).
Use of VPN technology to provide privacy
- If You Want A VPN to Protect Your Privacy, Start Here by Lily Hay Newman for Wired (March 30, 2017).