Health Communication and Media
Here's a secret: this page may contain information about health communication without media, but there will be information about the use and influence of traditional, social, mobile, and other media in relation to health.
Questions: What's the definition of health? What's the definition of communication? What's the definition of media?
- Accuracy of Media Portrayals of Health and Wellness
- Artificial Intelligence
- Careers in Health Communication
- Children - Health Education and Socialization
- Education in Health Communication
- Internet Health Sites and Apps
- Health Communication Organizations, Associations, and Societies
- Health Organizations
- Health Product Marketing
- Scholarly Research
- Social Media
- Strategy and planning
- Talk Shows
- Video Games
- Virtual Reality
- Health Topics Information about specific health and wellness topics such as cancer, diet, etc.
Individual examples of health communication announcements, stories, videos, etc.
- University health-related news on the Web
- Videos about Health These are examples (for better or worse) of health communication.
- Training and Information About Health Communication
- Air Force tries to use memes to boost morale (?)
- CHOP Donate a daisy for free to a patient at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. (I discovered this through a friend's post on Facebook, April, 2016)
- Feel Good Media
- Celebrities and Health Media
- Financial Institutions
Music and Health
- Music as Health Communication Vehicle
- Music as Part of a Healthy Lifestye
- Music Therapy