Intercom Community Members HomePage
Use this wiki to find and share information about communication research and technology. It was started in 2016 as a resource for mass communication and media production courses at Northern Michigan University.
To contribute information, you need to register. To register, you need a passcode. For the passcode, contact the Admin.
Here's a list of topics to get you started...
Communication and Media Topics
- Animation and CG
- Artificial Intelligence
- Audio production
- Health Communication and Media
- Media Effects
- Mediated Communication - General description and effects
- Multimedia Production (Usability testing, Web design, new media,...)
- Music Composition and Production
- Philosophical, Religious, and Spiritual Communication
- Psychology of Music
- Research Methods
- Social Media
- Video Production
- Virtual Reality
Specific Information for Specific People
- College Students: General helpful information
- Scholarly Authors, Presenters, and Reviewers: General helpful information
- Teaching Tools